Skip to content
- Bright enough to see where you're going in the dark without turning on other lights, but not so bright as to blind you
- Built-in smart light sensor, the nightlight automatically lights up only when the room is dark enough
- Offset plugs and compact size, the nite lite does not block the 2nd outlet
- Costs you less than $0.20 per year to operate (based on 11/kWh), and no bulbs to replace with long life LEDs
- Perfect for hallway, kitchen, stairs, living room, bathroom, bedroom, nursery, anywhere you need a guiding light
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device